(DIRENS - CFGS/ESA) - QUESTÃO

Read the text and answer question.

Passenger with no flying experience lands plane after pilot incapacitated
[...]
One passenger steered the private plane smoothly into Palm Beach international airport. According to LiveATC.net audio, the passenger told air traffic control: “I’ve got a serious situation here. My pilot has gone incoherent and I have no idea how to fly the airplane”. The air traffic controller then asked what his position was. He replied: “I see the cost of Florida in front of me and I have no idea”. 
[...] 
(Adapted from www.theguardian.com)

According to the text, in... “I’ve got a serious situation here. My pilot has gone incoherent and I have no idea how to fly the airplane”, the correct verb tense in bold is:
a) past perfect progressive
b) present continuous
c) present perfect
d) past perfect
e) No alternatives above



[...] My pilot has gone (present perfect) [...]

a) Past perfect progressive tem a seguinte estrutura (had) + been + verbo principal com -ing.
b) O present continuous possui a estrutura formada pelo verbo auxiliar to be (is, am, are) no presente e pelo verbo principal com -ing.
d) Past perfect tem a seguinte estrutura had + verbo principal no past participle.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário